Monday, September 01, 2008

I Heart iPhoto

We recently converted to Mac. Anyone else who has been through this conversion knows what a truly transformative, life-changing, eye-opening experience it can be. (please note the sarcastic overstatement... I do love it, but, no, I'm not going crazy.)  One of my favorite things so far is the massive amount of templates in the Mac version of Microsoft Word. But I think what I like the best is iPhoto. I am by no means a photographic genius but I like to play and this is my favorite before-and-after so far. You can see the transformation from washed-out, nearly unusable photo, to what has become one of my favorites of my sweet cutie niece.

Before iPhoto:

Then, an amateur tweak here and there and....

After:



I love it!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Awwwww! You are right, that is a great transformation and a beautiful pic of our little sweetie.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

P.S. Do you suppose I can talk your dad into a Mac?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?