Friday, October 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So, I'm finally posting pictures of our home in Indiana... now that we have our couch and have most of our decorations and stuff put up, it's really feeling like home!

Here's the entry/living room:



And the kitchen/dining/laundry room:


When you first come up the stairs, there is our "extra" room, where the "man decorations" live and anything else that we don't know where to put it.


Here's the bathroom (there's also a 1/2 bath downstairs)


And then our bedroom--it was already painted this color that goes perfectly with our stuff!



6 comments:

Mom of three boyz!! said...

You have a very nice house. You have gotten the talent of decorating from you mother!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Your home is very nice. I have to agree with Kim you have your mom's talant for decorating! I hope we can see it some day!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Looks very good! I kept trying to get on here yesterday and everytime I clicked the link it told me that melissatiearney did not exist, but was available. Great pictures--can't wait for next week.

Melissa said...

I changed the address... that's why it's messed up... I can't wait for next weekend too... If I make it that far...

Just Call Me Grammy said...

I figured it out--yesterday I couldn't get on it from the link on Jason's blog either, but today I could so I copied and pasted the new address and I am good. Sorry you are so busy. Call me sometime when you have a minute (if you have a minute) and let me know what the schedule for next weekend is.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

love the red!

I ran across your blog from a Donald Miller search, Great Post!

-Candy