Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Blogging!!!

I've been inspired recently to start writing on my blog again... I have several good ideas of things to write, I just need to find some time to write them.

But here's one for starters... To celebrate my last week as a preschool teacher, I am updating my list that I started on this blog several years ago. Here goes:

You might be a preschool teacher if...


*you have ever found yourself asking another adult if they need to "go potty."

*you think that stories about who did what in my class today are actually interesting.

*you can tell the difference between an intentional pants-peeing and a genuine "accident."

*you think you know how parents should raise their children, even though you have none of your own.
*your job itself is a good reminder to take the pill.

*your clothing is used as Kleenex on a regular basis.

*you know that "beanie weenie" is in its own food group.

*rather than using the "S-word" (as in shut up), you tell someone to "put a bubble in it."

*you know what I mean when I describe someone being "criss-cross applesauce."

*you often speak in song or rhyme.

*you think that caring for only 6 four-year-olds at once is practically a vacation.

*the rims of your fingernails are often green or purple.

*you have walked through the grocery store after work with several sparkle stickers on your shirt.

*it's not uncommon to have glitter in your hair.

That's all I have time for right at the moment. If anybody reads this and has anything to add, I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Made me laugh...I'll have to think about something to add, but YEAH!!!!You blogged again!!!!!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

I really like the new template and the profile picture...Dad however, is not a fan of the shirt!